Welcome to Informatics Group of Institution, a leading Educational Training Center for the past 20 years in United Arab Emirates. We are offering Professional Certified Management Accountant.
Certified Management Accountant is a professional certification credential in the management accounting and financial management fields. The certification signifies that the person possesses knowledge in the areas of financial planning, analysis, control, decision support, and professional ethics.
CMA-certified professionals work inside organizations of all sizes, industries, and types, including manufacturing and services, public and private enterprises, not-for-profit organizations, academic institutions, Government entities (USA), and multinational corporations worldwide.
· Preparation of financial statements
· Financial planning & analysis
· Monthly, quarterly, and year end close
· Auditing (external or internal)
· Budget preparation & reporting
· Manage general ledger and balance sheets
· Company investment decision making
· Costing analysis
· Risk evaluation